So I teach and four years ago i intentionally took a job at a low-income school in order to be eligible for the loan forgiveness program that the government offers. At the end of last year I found out that my school would no longer qualify as low-income because some of our students were re-districted. Are you kidding! I have to work at a low-income school for five consecutive years. I just lost my 5000 dollars. I was so upset. My mom convinced me to call the customer service of the program and see if they would forgive this year since it was not a change of job on my part rather a county descision. Luckily, they said I was grandfathered into the program since I worked four years in a low-income school and remained at that school my fifth year. I'm so excited! It's great! It is going to help us get further out of debt so much faster! I'm so geared!
To add to my joy today, I made this awesome dinner. I used Asian spice packets and made fried rice, and honey glazed seaseme chicken. It was really good. I was so impressed with myself. It was great. My daughter ate it up, my husband ate it up and I look forward to a filling meal tomorrow at lunch.
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment