So much to do. I feel like I have accomplished a lot today, but I'm so exhausted now. I really need to get my lesson plans completed and papers graded, but lord I'm tired. I had so much to type out on this earlier today and now I can't think of a thing.
I guess I can start at the beginning of my day. I got everyone up and off to church this morning, which for this household is an accomplishment in itself. I was really proud of getting us there in time, of course the service was running a little behind, so I guess God was looking out for me. While in church, I stood up to sing a hymnal with the congregation and while standing I just started to feel dizzy. I mean dizzy and nauseated. I sat down and my husband of course was worried. It passed but then I felt tired. Really tired. It was very weird. I had never felt like that before. We got home and I realized I hadn't taken my iron or vitamins that morning. So I went ahead and took them. I didn't feel that way the rest of the day.
Then I spent the day cooking dinner, doing dishes, finishing laundry, making chicken salad, making playdough, and making a coffee cake. Not to mention the lesson plans, and caring for my 3 year old.
One thing I can say, is that I def. have baby brains. I made two batches of homemade play dough, and both turned out sticky. I couldn't figure out what had gone wrong. I called my mom over and read the directions to her. Of course she could figure out over the phone that my mishap was that I was using sugar and not salt. I swear until I heard her read the recipe my recipe totally said salt. Then she read it and suddenly the word salt changed to sugar! LOL. Oh how stupid can you feel?
I hope everyone has a good week!
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment